XTRB HF-TAG READER METAL:
There's no limit to the number of tags that can be stored. Tags can be saved individually or in groups, and as master or slave versions in order to manage duplicates.
XTR B can operate in single channel or two channel mode with impulse or latching commands. Multiple features can be enabled by varying the way in which the TAG is bought towards the reader.
Installation is versatile and intuitive: connection is via two non polarised cables. It is also possible to connect up to 14 XTR B units to one BUS 2easy board. The BUS Relay adapters which are available in 2 and 4 channel versions, make it possible to use the XTR B with boards without BUS 2easy technology or as a standalone activation device.
- Tags required and sold separately.
- Bus 2easy, 2-wire, non-polarised.
- 24V consumption max - 50mA max.
- Number of tabs on the card with Bus2Easy 14 (one-channel) - 4 (bike) protection class IP54
- 13,56MHZ RFID
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 100 x 72 x 21 mm format TAG key ring 13.56 MHz